We all know that travel is a great way to explore the world and open your eyes to new cultures, but sometimes it can also be an escape from reality. Traveling can help you find balance in life by introducing you to some of the most beautiful places on earth. New Braunfels is one of those places – with its own unique culture and rich heritage. In this article, we will look at 10 spots that are worth exploring when you’re looking for something new!
You need to drag your travel kit from the closet or put it in a backpack for an overnight stay. No matter where you’re going, you’ll be taking some of these things with you:
– Your passport and other important documents
– Extra clothes
– A camera (or phone) so that you can share what you’ve seen on social media while traveling!
– Travel bag with first aid kits and medicines just in case something happens. You don’t want to forget those necessities when preparing for a trip.
We hope this list helps give travelers great ideas about places to visit during their next vacation – whether they are near New Braunfels or not!
The top places to visit in New Braunfels are:
– The Schlitterbahn Waterpark – Huge waterpark with slides and a lazy river that never gets old.
– Landa Park – This park is great for family activities like picnics, playing games on the lawn, taking walks or trail rides through the nature preserve, among other things! It’s perfect for those who want to meet up with their friends and have some fun without spending too much money.
– Canyon of Bells at Comal Springs State Park – A beautiful spot where you can see bubbling springs cascading down limestone cliffs into clear pools below while enjoying cool shaded forests nearby. Great hiking trails and picnic areas await you, too.
– The Guadalupe River – this river is a perfect place for fishing or kayaking and the views are beautiful as you travel through New Braunfels! It’s also great if you like to fish because there are many different species of fish that can be caught in these waters..
– Gruene Hall – This historic venue has been around since 1878 and it still stands today with all its glory intact. You’ll find live music playing every night which will transport you back to simpler times…and the food tastes extra delicious here so don’t forget to try some German favorites while your’re visiting!
– Schlitterbahn Waterpark Comal: If one water park isn’t enough then why not try two? Schlitterbahn has the perfect amount of waterslides, lazy rivers and wave pools for a day full of fun.
– Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels: If one water park isn’t enough then why not try two?
– Gruene Homestead Museum – The grounds are beautiful as you walk through the history that is housed here on these acres. There’s plenty to see from living quarters to antique farm equipment so there will be something new waiting around every corner!…Continue reading »